Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Beginnings!!

2012 is here and I wish I knew where all the time went!! Do you ever feel like that?  So at the ripe ole age of ?? I'm trying to become more organized and a better planner!! Ok stop laughing at me!!Things can get out of hand so quickly when you work full time and are trying to run a household, do couponing, plan meals for the family, plan meals for the guinea piggers and blogging!! Not that I'm complaining - my life is full and rich with joy.  I am thankful for every wonderful day I have here on this earth.  That being said I really need some focus in my life.

In the first week of 2012 I did manage to organize my coupon binder and schedule meal plans for the guinea pig club and I did lay a menu out for the first week of January for the family.  I did NO laundry all week (Amber did all the laundry for me - my wonderful daughter-in-law who lives with me)! I did only the bare essentials as far as house cleaning goes too - dishes, scrub the toilet, etc.

So I guess I'm not off to a bad start.  I do want to be faithful to this blog too.  My goal is to post a couple times a week!! Wish me luck and I truly need your support!! I've been doing quite a bit of blog reading and trying to understand the blogging world and wrap my head around this wonderful world of blogging.  Hopefully I will post things/ideas/features that you will enjoy as well.  Keep me in check and if it's crap, let me know!!

No comments: