Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hot as a Mutha!!

So I was watching Heat Seekers on the Foodnetwork the other night. The visited this restaurant that makes Hot as a Mutha Pasta. My son and I thought "Yes, this would be good." So I started to my quest to first off the recipe. My son, didn't think the restaurant would publish their recipe but I thought - of course they would. Not sure if I started looking for the recipe because I really wanted to make it......which I did...........or just to prove my son wrong. Low and behold - I got it!!! So today I ventured out to gather the ingredients. One thing about New England stores - they are not well stocked with habanero peppers!! And I needed a pound of them. Anyway.........I cleaned out two stores and have approximately 3/4 pound. I figure it should be good enough.....after all how hot do I really want this sauce. So tonight I will be making the sauce and this weekend I'll be trying it with my son. Will let you know exactly how hot this sauce really is!

No comments: